Metering / Dosing Pumps and Dispensers - Fluid Metering, Inc.
Fluid Metering, Inc. metering / dosing pumps and dispensers offer a high degree of accuracy and are utilized in a broad range of Medical, Laboratory, Analytical and Industrial Process applications. FMI metering / dosing pumps and dispensers consist of a Pump Head Module (PHM) coupled to a Pump Drive Module (PDM). When ordered together, Pump Drive Modules, Pump Heads Modules, and options are mounted, tested and shipped as one unit.
Pump Drive Module + Pump Head Module = Complete Pump
- Determine your flow rate in mL / min and your pressure requirements in psig.
- Use the How to Select A Pump chart below to match your requirements with one of our Pump Drive Modules.
- Check that the drive power fits your application, i.e. AC, DC, Stepper Motor, etc.
- Go to the Pump Head Codes & Materials page, check the Piston Size Code for your flow rate and select a Pump Head Module compatible with your fluid and application.
- Select any Options or Accessories.
Q Pump Drive Module + Q or RH Pump Head Module = Complete Pump Assembly
How to Select a Pump
Select the flow rate and pressure closest to your requirements.
- Click on the buttonindicated for information on available models.
- Flow rates shown are maximum milliliters per minute.
- All FMI pumps are infinitely adjustable from zero to their maximum flow rate.
Variable Speed Laboratory and Industrial Metering PumpsIdeal for automated process control...
Synchronous Metering Pumps
The ultimate in low flow metering accuracy ...
DC Metering Pumps
Pneumatic Drive Metering Pump
© Fluid Metering, Inc. 2016 All rights reserved. 5 Aerial Way, Suite 500 Syosset, NY 11791
1-800-223-3388 or 1-516-922-6050 Fax: 1-516-624-8261 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org